Tuesday, December 1, 2009

School Holidays

Have you ever thought about school holiday being such a drag?Well,supposedly It's a ton of fun that we're having a holiday right now,espeacially for the Form 3 students.Ooohh!!How we've been longing for this holiday to come!But,I didn't realize that didn't going to school makes me "school sick".Probably,I dont know what to do with my time.Since my PS2 was broked down by my 2 year old baby cousin,I see there's nothing much to do.Well,perhaps you guys are thinking that I should go out more often with friends,right. But that's the case..my parents aren't the "type" to let go of his child so easily.So,going out with friends is out of my options.Clearly.So what next!?

Ok,perhaps I didn't waste my time goofing around.I tried to study Form 4 subjects such as Chemistry,Biology,Physics,and Add Maths.I manage to understand a little about those subjects.(only the first two units of the books)But I still need someone to tutor me somehow.Studying alone makes me feel out of place you know.I haven't been like this always.It just started during the 2nd week of school holidays.Before that,I manage to study properly and without a doubt,I enjoyed studying.Well,maybe It's been a long time since i step foot in my school,missing all my friends who are precious to me.Seeing their faces just makes me happy you know.

Right now,I'm just sitting here,desperately waiting for school to start.But,our PMR results are just around the corner.I really can't wait for that.Well,until then, hope you guys out there enjoy the holidays,k!Don't just sit around the house,go out with friends!Be happy!Do the things you want to do!Enjoy yourselves people!
From this,I end my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment