Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Friend Of The Day

Hmm..He's talented.He's smart.He's handsome.He's such a great buddy to get along with.A friend til the end,and that person is none other than Gabriel.

He is..what you say..one in a million.Having him as a  friend is like..there's no worries to worry.You know.He's my BEST BUDDY man,till the end!He is a great person to get along with.With his super funny jokes,he really can make people laugh!Haha!He is also "multi-talented",good at drawing,acting,and singing!Man..you should hear him sing.He sounds a little like Michael Bublaine!He draws awsomely good pictures of humanoid animals,or..what he calls them.And definetly a good actor!Always fooling around with me with his con-act..(I always got foolled by him):<

In class,we always compete in English.Competing.Competing.Competing since I met him in Form 1.He is really fluent in English.We took English competions just to test our mettel.And...it seems that we're even.Me getting 1st place.Him getting 2nd.Then next,he got 1st place and i got 2nd or 3rd.Yeah.Thats how it goes.

I have to keep the post short though.I really hope I can see him again during the registration next year.I also hope to see his awsome mom too!Until then,enjoy the holidays!!

1 comment: