Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Past Years Memories

Ahh..when I looked back during the fist day of school at SMK Dato Permaisuri, It makes me laugh.:) Seeing me back then,I can't explain how lost I am.Well,when I got a letter that states I'm going to SMK Dato Permaisuri,I felt..I dunno.That time,I always hear that school always cause such a fuss.Maybe I felt a little "depressed" about going to school there.Just a little.

When I first stepped foot there,what I could see we're all my seniors was hanging outside the school,smoking.That was a shock back then.Haha.Well,I got over it.Luckily.Afterthat,I went to the dewan.I was so surprise meeting my old pal,Amirul.It was a shocker.I mean,two best buddies from primary school meet again at secondary school.I was really happy.At least I got a buddy to talk with.

Once we entered the dewan,there were already a lot of students sitting on the floor.I was so embarrassed 'cause If I'm not mistaken,both of us were the only ones who arrived late for the assembly..What a nerve wreck.

How about I tell you the great friends i made during my time there?My first friend that i talked to is
Nixon Lau.Yeah.We sat next to each other during our first day and I spoke to him,asking about his name.Later on,I made friends with most of my classmates.During my 3rd week there, I already get along quite well with my fellow classmates.

Last year was probably the best year I'd spent together with my fellow classmates.You bet.It's 'cause
Cikgu Siti taught us.She's our English teacher on the privious year and quite an interesting one to.She really can ligthen up the mood,making her lessons more enjoyable.She always held this competition in class,where we have to devide in groups.Then,she will test us on our english knowledge by playing vocabulary games and stuff.I was so lucky that i paired up with Gabriel.Yeah.Best buddy of mine.We really did good and finally won the competitions held in class.I can't really recall what we won..but it really was something special i guess..


Last year ended with a great class party.All our friends gathered to spend the time together.It was really a great year,spending time with them.Going through all the hardship of  fellow students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment