Sunday, December 13, 2009

K.L. Experience

Hey people!Hope you enjoy this post about my experience in K.L.!I had such a great time there,all i did is shop,eat,shop,eat,flirt,shop,eat,flirt more,and repeat the procees.Haha!Seriously!That's all I did when i was at K.L.!BUT,I masih jaga sembahyang I.


So,the first day was typical.Just as we arrived  at the hotel,we straight away did are shopping!Man!There are a 'lot' of stuff there!Hang on..I forget to mention where we stayed...Haha!How silly of me.Too excited,that's why.Well,we stayed at Cititel,connected to MidValley.Anyways,once we got there,we did are shopping.It's really cool!!They were a lot of shops there!I didn't been to K.L. and shop at MidValley for like 2 years,and MidValley changed quite a bit.Yes.A bit.Not a lot.They just did some decorations at the mall.Well,christmas  is coming soon.Boy,they are really in the holiday mood.Seriously.There were a lot of events going on in the mall.


Ok.So,the mall was nice,the shops were totally awesome,and as a bonus,the girls were really pretty.As the days moved on,i manage to shop for my stuff.First thing that i bought was a perfume,BVLGARI  AQVA.It costs me a mint!I've forgotten how costly perfumes are!Anyways,It's a great perfume.It smells like some sort of 'ocean smell' to it.I don't know how to put it in words by how it smells.It's just a distinctive smell.Later on,my cousin and I bought some clothes at Quicksilver,East India,ESPRIT,and one pair of shoes,CIANO.The clothes were nice and the shoe was very attractive!Not that I want to brag or anything,but they were really nice!

I spent 5 days at K.L.,but I don't know how to exagerate it a little more.All I can say is that,whenever you want to go shopping in K.L.,make sure you bring a lot of money to buy your stuff,always exercise before you go to K.L. 'cause you'll gonna need the stamina to do your shopping.I mean the malls overthere are HUGE!Way bigger than our Bintang Plaza!Seriously!

Hope you dear readers enjoy the post!Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment