Saturday, December 26, 2009

PMR Results:>

Woohooo!!The PMR results came out last Thursday!I couldn't forget how nervous i was the night before the results came out.I couldn't sleep well,so I read manga at onemanga.com.Yup!!Manga's are the best I tell ya!This site got Naruto:Shippuden and Bleach!!How awesome is that!If I'm not mistaken,I slept at 3 a.m. in the morning.I mean,WOW!Was i nervous.Seriously!


The next morning I woke up,I took  a quick shower and a hearthy breakfast.Man!Those scrambled eggs my mom whipped up was so scrumptious that I can still imagined it!(Exagerating a little..hehe..)I got in the car with my dad who is really anticipating a lot from me.Boy..can u imagine,that the whole family of your's are anticipating something great from you.I mean i f you just let this slip away,your whole family..i mean life is gonna be different..I mean all those hardship in school..all those months of studying..just go to waste.That's just tragic..And that's how I live.


Anyways forget those craps i was yapping about.It doesn't really matter anyways.All that matter now is my results.Once I reached school,all of my friends were waiting already.Gabriel called me out in front of the dewan.Man..how i really missed him..And he had a new look!It's kinda cool!We chat about what we were doin' during the holidays and stuff like that.


Afterawhile,the results came out.I was already getting a little nausia and my stomach was churning like never before.I got dizzy when I got up.I'm not trying to exagerate here people.This is the truth!!This is how people feel when something important is about to come out.Something that will decide your path on which career you will take.Carving a new path for us to lead our life.Yes.The PMR results.But,not a problem for my pal Gabriel.I mean he's all happy and excited.Exactly the oppisite.As you all know,Gab is cheerfull guy,but at times like this i dunno how he can live up to that.Seriously.I was just sitting down in the corner waiting for my results until suddenly,I heard a yell of delight in the midst of the crowd.I don't know who it was,so I stood up and saw Gabriel,leaping in joy yelling"Woohoo!!I didn't failed Maths!!I didn't failed Maths!!"Haha!It was rather enjoyfull seeing him happy like that.He got 4A's3B's,which is great!I can't tell you how proud I am seeing him succeed and happy like that..


When It's my turn to see my results,I was already shaking.I found out i did quite well.6A's 2B's.
Not that impressive as most of my friends,but still it was good enough.Seeing how happy my friends were are really something meaningfull that can't be replaced.When I called my mom and dad,they were really happy!!


Then,I met up with Zainal.I told him to get his results in front of the dewan.I was really anticipating his results.While I was waiting,i met up with Hariz and Zaki.They were really happy!!Both of them got 7A's1B's.Congrats u guys!!Then Zainal showed up.He told me he got 6A's2B's!!I was really happy about that until I can't conrol myself.I hugged him.(Don't think it's gay ok.It doesn't mean that 2 best friends can't hug each other when they did something really good.It's natural).


As the days goes by,my friends and I had been enjoying ourselves.Well,some are not.Don't let this PMR test result bother you.Doesn't matter how many A's you got.All that matter is wheter we are in the stream that we want to be in.It is just to determine which stream you wanna take.Art or Science.That's it.We have another shot to prove our parents that we can really score tests.And that is,SPM.So,you people out there enjoy yourselves,work hard,study hard,and play hard 'cause we only have about 2 years to prepare ourselves for the real deal.

So,you readers out there,hope you enjoy the post.I'll be back on New Year's Eve.So a very Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!!:>

No comments:

Post a Comment