Sunday, December 13, 2009

Friend Of The Day

The friend that I want to talk about today is someone..special.You'll probably think it's girl,right.Nope.It's a guy.Don't try having any second thoughts ok.He's just like brother to me.
A younger brother.This great person is Zainal.

I met Zainal last year,around the month of February or March I think.I can't recall.I met him sitting inside the dewan 'ALL ALONE'.It was rather amusing 'cause everyone was staring at him.Seriously.They were like 'staring' at him.He didn't noticed 'cause he was reading a book.Oh!And Zainal is in the same class as me.Anyways,once we got back to class I introduced myself to him.He was kinda shy though,but he got over it.From that day on,we became the best of friends!

As the days,months,and years passed,I realized being friends with Zainal is so fun and awesome.He's well-behaved,down to earth atitude,'halim',and funny.These are his characteristics.Well,there are MORE about him but I'm kinda lazy to jolt them down.
As good friends,we shared secrets(I tend to forget all of his secrets so his secrets are safe.No need to worry pal):>
and shared our thoughts about music.Man!When this guy sings,he'll 'melt' your heart right away!His voice is just amazing!I think,he'll be the champion for Academy Fantasia !He got all the qualities of an actor and a singer.He's handsome,can sing really nice,a good actor,and with his down to earth atitude,he can succed in anything!

One thing that I would like to say is,I want our friendship to last and hope I get to see this amazing person next year.Having a friend such as Zainal,is just amazing.Friends like this guy here will make your life more meaningfull.

No comments:

Post a Comment