Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Friend's Wish

As you all know,yesterday was my best friend's birthday.It is kinda ironic for me to post this post a day after his b'day,but I hope he understands.I'm not the type of guy who has free time on his shoulders.Nope.I'm not that guy.So,getting to the main part.This post is about my wish for him.So,if you're reding this Liz,make sure you read it with the upmost compassion.It makes me happy if you do so.Seriously.

I wish for you to achieve great achievements this year.Not only in life,but studies as well.You told me you want to be a pro photographer later.Why not?You are gifted in the art of photography.I mean,look at all the pictures you take.Their awesome man!Not only you can take pics,but you can also play the guitar and can sing well!Besides that,you are a good looking person man.I honestly think you are good looking guy.Come to think of it,you are a package man!Handsome,plays music,sing,and even can take photographs!!Just to be honest,I'm kinda jealous of you.With all these qualities you have,you can succed to be what you want.So keep it up man and do the thing you like most..which is taking pictures!

I would like to end this post with a quote i made up a few seconds ago.Hope u like it.
A picture serves as memory for those who still lingers in the past,
A picture also gives us new memories to add in our life,
Meeting you is the greatest memory i could have,
So..Happy 16th Birthday my friend.

""May our new memories cherish our lives.""

No comments:

Post a Comment